Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Emotions - Excerpt from January 5, 2011
Dear God,
I feel full of doubt about the institution that is the church and the religion that is called Christianity. I feel like I am in the wilderness and I am having a little difficulty figuring out which way I should go. I love you, and I want to be in close relationship with you. I thank you for all that you've done for me, all that you're allowing me to do & have given me the ability to do for myself. I know that I don't talk to you everyday; some days I feel mentally disoriented because I have so many thoughts flowing through my mind at once, fighting for my attention. But no matter what I am doing or how I feel physically, I never forget that it is because of your grace and your presence that I am sustained. Thank you for the mental clarity that allows me to view a situation with precision and fresh perspective. Thank you for the revelations regarding the last eight years of my life. I am excited about my human experiences to come. At this very moment now, I feel a renewed sense of confidence that while I may not know everything, I know more than what I did before, and that eventually I will know which way to go, because you are leading me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment