A Lovers' Appreciation
I can still feel the sand underneath my feet and between my toes. I smell the ocean and feel the warmth of the sun on my face and my back. THIS is what Heaven feels like. Heaven feels like the moment you rolled over and cuddled me from behind, your strong arms surrounding me. I inhaled in that moment, and the time stood still. I could have spent eternity in the warmth of your body next to me holding me oh so tightly. In that moment, I felt wanted and missed and special. In that moment, I knew what a normal, real, mutual feel good relationship was supposed to feel like. My heart, mind and soul exhaled "yes" in that moment.
I notice and admire so much about you: the dimple in your cheek; the dark cocoa hue of your skin; the intensity of your gaze. I love your face and its fullness, your broad chest and shoulders, your massive strong arms. I just wanna lay with you and be lost again in that moment. Thank you for sharing a piece of Heaven and normal with me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment